If you mention that you were referred from this website you will receive a discount on your next web project, and **CLIENT NAME** will receive an hours free consultancy from Eseyo.
An introduction to Eseyo
Based in Brentwood, Essex, Eseyo is an experienced Internet Marketing Consultancy.
Run by Scott Griffiths, who has over 18 years experience of designing, building, managing and promoting websites of all shapes, sizes and budgets, Eseyo is well positioned to offer a wide range of services to its clients.
The focus of the business and philosophy behind everything that it does is to build functional websites that work. This sounds simple, but defining “work” means something different to every client.
Broadly speaking websites fall into one or more of the following categories and depending on the clients views a different strategy is required to achieve success:
- Web based sales ( product, service or subscription)
- Offline sales
- Generate qualified leads
- Create market awareness
- Be informative or entertaining
- Influence or persuade peoples thinking
Being accountable is another important value at Eseyo. Wherever possible tools and reports to measure activity, conversion, click-throughs or engagement with your website will be measured and you will be encouraged to study these. By providing this transparent information to its clients this allows them to understand and measure their return on investment into their website.
Eseyo look to build long-term relationships with its clients rather than simply delivering a completed project. Particularly with SEO, understanding your business and its internet roadmap is a very important part of what makes us successful. Many of our clients consider Eseyo to be an integral part of their organization.
Recent Blog Posts from Eseyo:
- Using AI to create website content – a real example
- Manage online reviews, for business gain
- Blogging: Race to be ranked
- Email Newsletters: A Small business guide
- Now using “Inbox” instead of Gmail. Initial thoughts…
- To beard or not to beard? That is the question
- What Is a “Good Link Profile” and How Do You Get One?
- How to write good for your website or blog
- 10 signs your website needs an urgent makeover
- How Google Works